Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Help Marie Get Out of Her Comfort Zone!


I just started selling jewellry in June. I sold to all my friends and family. Now I need to expand!But first I need to get out of my comfort zone (difficult!) and get over my shyness.

I want to contact social clubs to offer a jewelry presentation, and in return I would give a % of my sale to the club. I have a list of phone numbers but no contact person.

These calls would be cold.How would you approach the person in question? I need a script to get me started...I don't know what to say at all to get the conversation going. Help!I would really like for people to give a "script" example of what they say when they call people or organisations.

I think that doing presentations in social clubs will get the ball rolling as I could meet different people, probably get bookings and so on. I just need to know what to say to get started.

Any suggestions anyone? What ideas can you offer Marie?

Diane
www.DirectSellingBusiness.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home