Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Working Online

One of the things I have learned about working online is that is takes commitment and time.

If you are on a limited budget, you can spread the word by doing free post in groups and boards. I have had the best results with boards as the reader has to go there to post and thus this increases your chances of being seen and read. Groups, especially the many that can be found at Yahoo, are still worth your time, however, I do see more and more of the exaggerated claims about income in these groups.

Look for groups and boards that fit the demographics of your product, service or opportunity. Post in groups on the days they allow advertising and post in forums only in the category they allow outright ads. I use an excel spreadsheet to keep track of the many boards I advertise on, while for my Yahoo groups, I have them organized by day using Yahoo's address setup. With Yahoo, I can add group emails in an address group, email it once and it goes to all in that group. A great and easy feature to get the word out there fast.

Be sure to use a junk email or several when advertising online.

Best of Success,

Diane
www.DirectSellingBusiness.com

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Diane,
Your comments on tracking help put things in a different light. It has been one of my struggles and this is the best solution I have seen so far. I will let you know how things work for me.

Diane I also like the format of the postings. It is nice to see that you are direct and to the point on your topics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home